Blamefootball are dedicated towards providing our users with the transparency and control over the use of their data.
Personal Information: Data about users themselves, which the user gives us.
- Such as full name and email address.
- Basic information from your social network account during registration.
- Device information such as your IP-address and UDID.
Non-Personal information: Data about the user, or the way a user interacts, which is collected by us electronically.
- Data such as website visits, the browser you are using, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type, cookie information, ad information, and your general location (city and country).
We may also collect personal information from a variety of third-party sources, such as business partners to whom we are offering a service.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We use the User Information to:
- Operate and improve our services.
- Communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our services.
- Show advertisements that we believe are relevant for you.
- We may pass User Information to service providers, such as Google, to allow them to provide services on our behalf, or to partner with us in selecting and serving ads for our advertising partners.
You may also object to the use of your Personal Data for advertising purposes by disabling your cookies.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may also share User Information with:
- Companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- We may also share User Information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, advertisers and advertising networks, storage and analytics providers.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share a user's personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms.
- We may share your data if we enter into a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of some or all of our assets.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. Countries where we process data may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
We place great emphasis on the security and integrity of your information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As a result, we do not guarantee the integrity and security of the data stored in its systems, including, without limitation, your information.
We retain aforementioned data for:
- No longer than required to perform the service.
GROUNDS FOR DATA COLLECTION
- We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases.
- Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
CONTACT US FOR REQUEST
To delete, change, correct, or access your data, or for more information, please contact our data controller:
A-374, G No-13, Part-3
Delhi 110094, India
However, please note that these rights pertain to EU residents only, are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice. Please check here periodically. If we amend this notice, your continued use of our platforms will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended notice.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018