EA Sports FIFA 17 is set to be released on the 27th of September, but the fans are eager to get a glimpse of the player ratings and levels. Read on as we reveal the Top 10 Free-Kick takers in the game.
The all new EA Sports FIFA 17 has a lot of new changes from its predecessors, chief among which is the new Frostbite engine.
The game itself has also undergone a few changes. Many fans are waiting to try the new ‘Journey Mode’ in FIFA 17, which allows the player to play as an artificial character, named Alex Hunter, for any Premier League club of their choice, with the dream of taking the player to the top.
Alex Hunter, who many believe is based on Manchester United’s teenage sensation Marcus Rashford, will be controlled entirely by the gamer.
The gamer can control Hunter’s performance on the pitch, as well as Hunter’s off-pitch activities, all of which will influence Hunter’s future.
Many fans around the globe were surprised and also angry with the fact that EA gave Cristiano Ronaldo a higher rating than Lionel Messi, due to the expiry of Lionel Messi’s deal with the software company.
However, many gamers will be more interested in knowing other player stats and abilities. This way, they can properly plan on which teams to use when they play against their opponents.
So, without further ado, here are the top 10 Free-kick takers in EA Sports FIFA 17:
10. Gylfi Sigurðsson (Age: 27, Club: Swansea City)
9. Shunsuke Nakamura (Age: 38, Club: Yokohama F.)
8. Francesco Lodi (Age: 32, Club: Udinese)
7. Memphis Depay (Age: 22, Club: Manchester United)
6. Lionel Messi (Age: 29, Club: Barcelona)
5. Mehmet Ekici (Age: 26, Club: Trabzonspor)
4. Dimitri Payet (Age: 29, Club: West Ham United)
3. Miralem Pjanić (Age: 26, Club: Juventus)
2. Hakan Çalhanoğlu (Age: 22, Club: Bayer Leverkusen)
1. Andrea Pirlo (Age: 37, Club: New York City FC)